SW2004 light movement

As you guys know, the new light movement which was in the early beta's was removed. Does anyone (or SW Corp) know if/when it will be put back??

Please give me direct gaffer manipulation!!

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I hate to say it but light manipulation is actually worse now than it ever was. Not only did they yank the new feature, but they took way the light preview in the graphics area. Is there a setting I missed? Does everyone have this problem or should I re-install?

I'd like to know too.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Mine works like it always has... previews on the screen before selecting OK.

Reply to
Jeff N

Cool, I must have a bad install.

Thanks Jeff! Mike