sw2005 install problem

i install solidworks 2005 sp0 with serials but solidworks won't open.

i don't know what am i suppose to do with "sw_d.lic" file. where can i put this file or how can i use this

Reply to
Oktay TUNA

That looks like it's possibly a network license file to me. Where did you get it?

Reply to
Richard Charney

in your crack

Reply to
cadman800

Richard, It's my guess he's got an illegal copy, see the thread he started named "how can i crack solidworks 2005?".

Oktay, If I'm wrong, and I hope I am, call your VAR, he will solve all of your problems.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs