SWW Agenda, Especially Sunday

Does anyone have any information on when the SWW Agenda will be posted? I'm particularly interested in whether there will be Sunday sessions to discuss
SW future directions. Also wondering if there will be a full set of sessions on Wednesday afternoon. I would like to make my plane and hotel reservations early, but would hate to make them soon and then end up missing something I really want to see.
Jerry Steiger

I was told the preliminary agenda should be posted early this week.
Thanks, Rob. I see this morning that a link to a partial agenda is up, but it doesn't actually go anywhere. Since people have until Friday to submit proposals for papers, I guess I'm getting a little previous.
I assume that we will see your name amongst the presenters?
Jerry Steiger

The preliminary agenda is up now, although it only shows the sessions by topic, not by date and time.

Yep! But only one presentation on PhotoWorks. Bummer.
An even bigger bummer for me is only one presentation by Ed Eaton, and that one not necessarily focused on surfacing. And no presentation at all by Mark Biasotti or Matt Lombard. I sure hope that changes!
Jerry Steiger

It will!

Hi Jerry,
I have one PW presentation, a session on the CSWP/CSWA exam and I'll also be part of a sort of "Stump the Chump" Q&A, problem solving session with a number of the SW bloggers & power users.

Great, I'll start saving examples. I'll look out for a way to get in on that.
jk
So obviously you've seen the preliminary agenda now, but I wanted to let you know you can expect the real agenda in a month or so. I don't have answers to all of your specific questions about individual speakers, but I know Mark Biasotti will be presenting.
Nancy Buchino

Thanks. I look forward to seeing the show!
Jerry Steiger

Thanks for the comment. I just don't have anything new on the subject beyond what I have already covered (all available on my wy company website - www.dimontegroup.com, under the tutorials tab) When it comes to 'Curvy Stuff' I don't want to do it unless I have something new - I don't have problems with modeling curvy things anymore beyond those already discussed and addressed.
That's why I have teamed up with Phil Sluder to work on problems submitted to us by attendees. If you have a problem, send it to us and we'll take a crack at it. AND you get the benefit of getting two (potentially different) ways to solve the situation, or at least explain it. Post files to https://www.filesdirect.com/triaxialdesign .
Got a problem you want to learn about, drive the agenda by posting problems to us. I don't care if it all turns into surfacing, but this time it could be what you need, not what I think someone needs (or what I learned I needed to do what I wanted to do) Ed
ps I think its interesting that the blog-squad is doing a similar presentation. I think its great.