Swx and PolyTrans errors???

Can anyone help me w/ an error in PolyTrans?

FATAL ERROR Please forwad the following information to Okino technical support: check_error [G:\_Dev\IMP_DM\SafeArray.h:67] (Attach( var ))== false

Thanks in advance

CAD ROB

Reply to
Sand Wedge

Yes, I can help you: forwad the following information to Okino technical support: check_error [G:\_Dev\IMP_DM\SafeArray.h:67] (Attach( var ))== false

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

HA! HA! I did and they said that it was an error with solid works, not their software. I thought that some one here might have some USEFULL advise.

CAD ROB

Reply to
Sand Wedge

Ok, sorry, simply we don't like to help people using hacked software, you know. As a developer, I can tell you that this error occurs in Okino, is trapped in Okino's code and shows where it happened in their source. Now only them can understand why it happened and correct this, even if the root of the cause may be in SolidWorks. It *MAY* be that you're using new SW features that didn't exist yet in the version Okino supports. So the best you can do is send them the SW model that crashes so that they can reproduce the problem.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

now are you using a legitimate fully licensed version of polytrans

because i can tell you if your not that is why you are getting this error

the reason i know this is because if you download the demo even at version 2.2x it will convert solidworks files with very few failures however if you are using the cracked version of 2.2x floating round on the net you get exactly that error every time you convert a file

i just upgraded to version 4 of polytrans and even with solidworks

2004 there are again very few failures its robust and works fine and for the sake of $400 i wouldnt waqste my time with bent software which could be faulty by cracking it
Reply to
mikemcdermid

Its valid software, rev. 2.2.30. I'll just send the files to okino. Thanks for your help.

CAD ROB

Reply to
Sand Wedge