Toolbox filename query

We use Toolbox with the "copy files" option, to save a unique part for each fastener variant to a network drive. So far, so good.

One thing I've just noticed is that it creates different files for what are effectively the same fastener - the only difference being which option you picked for the thread display.

e.g. an ISO 4032 hex nut with double chamfer could have the following fielnames:- Hexagon Nut ISO - 4032 - M6 - D - N (for a "simplified" thread) or Hexagon Nut ISO - 4032 - M6 - D - C (for a "cosmetic" thread) or Hexagon Nut ISO - 4032 - M6 - D - S (for a "schematic" thread)

It is therefore possible to end up with a BOM showing 3 different entries for an M6 nut !!!!

Is there any way around this? Is it possible to force the toolbox interface to only show the "cosmetic" option?

TIA John H

2007sp5.0
Reply to
John H