toolbox, shared, read only - howto change bom properties?

If I have my toolbox installed as sw says to in a shared enviroment on
a network drive with the data folder set to read only and I need to
change the way my toolbox parts show up in the bom are there any
alternatives other than removing the read only property from that
folder temporarily?
thanks,
Zander
Reply to