Track Ball "sticking" Solved!

I have been unhappy with my track ball for about 10 months because it sticks and does not roll smoothly. Today I figured out a solution: I applied "carnauba" car wax to the three support balls and to the main ball. Now my trackball glides smoothly and effortessly. Any brand of car wax should do it.

I really like the track ball because it does not get near the end of my line and "bump" into something on my desk like a conventional mouse does.

Cheers! Bernie "Happy track ball guy"

Reply to
Bernie Mares

Furniture paste wax here, rub it off before it dries by buffing it with a clean soft cloth. If you use reuse the cloth over and over to remove the paste wax, buff it with a newer clean soft cloth after afterwards. I swear it's slick as $#!7.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich