Vector conversion

I have a couple of DXF files exported from Correll Draw and all the gemoetry
is complex curves. Anyone have software (like Arbor Image) that would
convert the geometry to lines/arcs and be willing to convert them for me.
This is a one time issue that I've never dealt with before and hopefully
never will again.
David
Reply to
ksudavid
If you can get them as PDF from Corel Draw you (or I ) could use Ghost View to convert to DXF - tends to work pretty well I've found. Alternatively from PDF to illustrator is pretty easy, and then into Solidworks should be ok....
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign
David, If you will go to the Arbor Image site, you will find a free working demo for you to download. For a one time thing such as you describe, this should render you Golden.
(link)
Good luck, G. De Angelis
Reply to
info
The free demo only works with files they provide in their proprietary .ABI format.
David
Reply to
ksudavid