Unhide dims on drawing

Hello All,
OK, maybe a stupid question, but can someone please tell me how to unhide a
dim that I had hidden earlier.
I know where they are but I can't seem to click on them to unhide.
TIA,
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
View menu, Hide/Show annotations
dim comes up gray, then right or left select it
peace, Diego
Reply to
Diego
Perfect! Thanks Diego.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
If it was on the sheet format, there was a bug in that you couldn't unhide it. If that's what you are talking about, I will look it up.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Thanks Wayne, Diego's solution worked. I don't do many drawings.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs