Unhide dims on drawing

Hello All,

OK, maybe a stupid question, but can someone please tell me how to unhide a dim that I had hidden earlier. I know where they are but I can't seem to click on them to unhide.

TIA, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

View menu, Hide/Show annotations

dim comes up gray, then right or left select it

peace, Diego

Reply to
Diego

Perfect! Thanks Diego.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

If it was on the sheet format, there was a bug in that you couldn't unhide it. If that's what you are talking about, I will look it up.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne, Diego's solution worked. I don't do many drawings.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs