hidden drawing properties??

Hello everyday autocad users,
Is there any hidden user information (e.g. name, time statistics) in Autocad 2004. And if yes, where can I find it?
I know about the 'file>>drawing proterties". But is it anywhere else, I think I can accuse someone from plagiarism. Therfore my question.
Best Regards, Japio,
Sweden, Europe.
Try typing TIME at the command prompt. It tells you how long the drawing has been open, total. Careful, 'cause this variable can be resetted to zero.
Dr Fleau

If you really want to check for plagiarism, then you can look at object handles in the two drawings and compare the object and type of object that refers the same handle on the two drawings. One object on its own will not prove or disprove anything, but if you get a number of such matches, then it is more likely than not that elements of the drawing have been copied.