Looking for new computer

I've just started using AutoCAD and I have an old computer which is slowing down a bit and want to start looking for a fast machine with large hard drive and one that also can store AutoCAD files onto DVDs.

I've looked at the 30" monitor by Dell and I REALLY like it. I've grown so used to relating to a 24"x36" piece of paper, I'm not liking reading my drawings on a 17" monitor.

Any comments and/or suggestions?

Reply to
Jude Alexander