Need demo floor plans

I need to demonstrate a system that displays floor plans of buildings and shows things moving on them. I need some simple building or campus floor plans to work with. These will be used for demo only with no names or ID on them. Does anyone have any DXF files to send me? Thanks!

Reply to
Chris.Fox

Use floor plans from Wright's Falling Water [1]. I'd sure like to know what your up to though...

Reply to
clintonG