viewer mac osx 10.3.9

Hello everyone little question for a friend does exist a viewer for solidworks or edrawing for mac OS 10.3.9 thanks

Reply to
fc

I don't recall exactly but think I was on SWks 2006 when I had 10.3.9 and eDrawings worked on OS X back then, but this is all from memory.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

thanks do you have a link for the mac viewer?

"Bo" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hello everyone

I don't recall exactly but think I was on SWks 2006 when I had 10.3.9 and eDrawings worked on OS X back then, but this is all from memory.

Bo

Reply to
fc

it's for mac os 10.4 my friend need 10.3.9

"Cliff" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
fc

What I have seen is that the older eDwg viewer will not read the newer files, so I see no way for eDrawings to be productive unless you keep your OS up to date. I know it is a pain, but one way to do it easily on the Mac is just buy another hard drive, then partition it, and put on the current 10.5 and use Carbon Copy Cloner, Super Duper, Retrospect or whatever to copy over your existing Boot OS to a separate partition.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

thanks for your answers