voice comments in sw

Hi,

In sw2005 they mention the ability to add voice comments. I have a working microphone etc. but only the text comment feature is shown in the context menu. Does anyone know how to turn this feature on? Or is it MIA?

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

been missing here too.....was there in beta although I had problems with it I attributed to Norton script blocking....haven't figured out whets wrong

Reply to
neil