well OT: MSN virtual earth

you know technology is amazing....sitting at my desk here in NZ I found Dimonte Group Inc on Molitor Rd., Aurora, IL... sure enough 2nd driveway after Palamino Dr stop sign.... (interestingly only about 2.5 miles south of Fermi National Accelerator)...well there you go....not a whole lot of trees in that part of the world....actually it looks like Ed Eaton should get out and mow the lawn more often :o)

Reply to
neil

Yeah, I live in Aurora not far from there. They are on the NE side and I am on the South side.

JAY

Reply to
Jay