Where is the jet photoworks tutorial I had a year ago

A while back I had a Jet figheter photoworks tutorial online ... Dunno where I got it, but need it now for a clinet.. Help?

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Found it

those that want it, it is a pretty good tutorial.....

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Note: It only applies to the old PhotoWorks... I never updated it for PhotoWorks 2.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

Rob Rodriguez

Same therory applies to the newbie photoworks guy though, right? Well done article by the way.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie