Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

can new part units match assembly units?
So I hav erecently started working on a project that requires millimeter units. When ever I insert a new part in Solidworks 2010 I need to change its units from inches to millimeters. Is there a...
1
1

Interesting Vices
I could sort of see it on a topic started by Orange Vise as basically self advertising. But on a topic started by a member....or Orange Vises just being...
4
4

Help on surfaces issue
How can I create a solid from this frame?
1
1

Animating SW model without SW
I'm writing a C++ program to control a robotic system that was designed in SolidWorks. I'd like to display the system moving while I control it. (The actual system may not be visible to the operator...

belt load
I understand how to model a belt and pulleys system, steady or in motion. But is there a way, assigned the belt tension, to automatically obtain and apply to the model the loads given by the belt to...

Famgro Farms
I wonder what their technology is exactly. Do you think that they have some type of hydroponic setup? Maybe that's not necessary in Carlsbad CA.
1
1

A Very Light Car
This one has it by over 100 lb. (900 lb.) Lotus 6. 1952. Nice aluminum work, too. File:Lotus6.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
96
96

CBU 2013, Ulm, Germany, 2nd Call for Abstracts
2nd Call for Abstracts CBU 2013 18th International Symposium on Computational Biomechanics in Ulm Germany May 13th and 14th, 2013 Abstract submission deadline is approaching: March 24, 2013 Deadline...

CALL FOR PAPERS: CBU 2013, Ulm, Germany, 1st Call for Abstracts
CBU 2013 18th International Symposium on Computational Biomechanics in Ulm Germany May 13th and 14th, 2013 After two years it's time again to come together at Villa Eberhardt in Ulm and see what's...

Welding a Bike Frame
Super-vid. Bike frame welders are the crem de la crem of tig welders, very skill/knowledge intense. This guy on weldingtipsandtricks is ossum.... his vids are a welding web-treasure, excellent tig...
5
5

Re: Electric cars head toward another dead end
Nothing like stating the blindingly obvious and then representing it as if it's some sort of revelation. Tom http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/04/us-autos-electric-hydrogen-...
38
38

Re: The CAM Acquisitions Continue
The same thing seems to be going in the gaming market. There's a big flood of games with the number 2 or three after it. Most of the biggest ones are written by companies that had nothing to do with...
1
1

Re: Why do serious machine shops often replace their Haas CNC machines when they grow?
I have an idea this was not quite fair. No way the hp requirements of that cut exceeded the hp of the machine. My 15 hp fadal could do that cut. Proly a 5 hp machine could. Ahm no 'spert, but vmc's...
1
1

Re: Like The Blues?
Not bad. For a bivalve. For a dog's perspective on things, The full-length tune has some good stuff that was cut from the commercial. Great (single) by Tony Rogers, released 01 February 2012 To a...
6
6

Re: CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn...
Jon B., how come you don't use your full name in that group?