Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kom til fyraftensmøde med SwErfa.dk
Hej Alle SolidWorks brugere. holder sammen med Teknologisk Institut i Århus fyraftensmøde om Rapit Manufacturing og prototyping. Alle er velkomne, se mere på vores hjemmeside. Arthur..

free shapeworks
I watched a video and the name of video and add in for solidworks was from subject. Can somebody know what program is this and where to find it. Thanks Sorry for bad eng.

Cocatenate, extract one letter from a $prp
Hi In a drawing, I need to make up a note like this: $PRPSHEET:"SW-File Name)" & left($PRP:"SW-Sheet Name",1) ie, make a note with one $prp value + the first letter of another $prp value Is there a...

SW2010 predefined view
Hi Folks Haven't posted on here for a long while! I have a drawing template that has a predefined view in it at 1:1 and no borders etc. When I use the "make drawing from part" command using this...

SolidWorks 2009
I have installed solidworks 2009 x64 onto Windows 7. It defaults to ISO and metric when creating a new drawing or part and I would like it to default to IPS and ANSI standards. Is there a way to set...
3
3

eDrawings viewer & dynamic slice planes
Hi, is it possible to view SAT files with the free eDrawings viewer? Does the free viewer also have the option for one or more dynamic slice planes in 3D? I have a task with a quite complex 3D model...

Welcome SolidWorks 2011
The wait is finally over and SolidWorks 2011 has been launched. The launch was done at the SolidWorks headquarters in Concord, MA. Read more details here: Deepak Gupta SW2010 SP 4.0 SW2009 SP4.1...
1
1

Structural Detailer drafters, Structural design drafting at low cost
Need effective structural design drafting solutions at affordable price? At OSD Service, we have the right mix of technically-focused professionals and CAD resources to deliver constructible and cost-...

Basic considerations in Roof construction detailing, Design drawings
Roof construction details play important role in the performance of building roof system. The success of any roofing system depends on its detailed design at projections, junctions, sections and on...

Designer or Engineer with Solidworks needed - Sheetmetal and welded assembly experience
Solidworks is preferred, Pro-E, UG NX6 is acceptable. Multi-million dollar fabrication company in Memphis area. Email me

Simulating a knurl on Drawing
Hello Group, I am creating a drawing of a cylindrical part that has a knurled surface. Does anyone know of a way to simulate a knurl in a drawing view? Creating the knurled surface on the part creates...
2
2

3d sketch
A new question as beginner in SW use (release 2008). Pattern facilityes appear to vanish in the SKETCH TOOLBOX, while in 3d sketching. Is it normal ? How to perform a linear or circular pattern in a...
2
2

Anybody hear able to help with solidworks problem?
The messages shown appear to be removed from the subject. I am having a difficulty with solidworks and am looking for help.
7
7

Lead CNC Mill Programmer MASTER CAM San Diego, California
http://manufacturing.thingamajob.com/jobs/California/Lead-CNC-Mill-Programmer/2113646

SWx 2010 Press Tool oddity
Hi All, I'm having a bit of a problem with Sheetmetal press tools. I'm trying to make a die to press some text into an aluminium plate. Rather than modelling each individual letter, I've modelled them...
4
4