Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pró eletrica e pro hidraulica
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:39:37 -0700 (PDT), Jaqueline Santana <> wrote: have interest in the Pro-electric one and the Pro hydraulical one of the Multiplus, of preference more recent version. It can...
1
1

Flexible Tube
Just wanted to share a post on flexible tube: Flexi Tube -1 (motion thorough a tube) Gupta SW2009 SP4.1 SW2007 SP5.0 "Please consider the environment before printing this email"

3 line composite GD&T still not working in 2009 ...
i see that this issue has been going on for a while. SWx has issued a SPR number in 2007, still no fix. does anyone have a fix for this or a method to show them correctly? is this fixed in future...

[Newbies]:
Hi, I am very newbies amateur of SolidWorks, not professional designer. I have a stupid question: I have make this: problem is: if I want rotate it I must selected all single part(in example I have...
1
1

What Has Happened To This Group!
It's been a while since I frequented this group What has happened here? Where did all the spam come from? Where have all the SWX Guru's gone? It was a great group now..... Kev
5
5

Drawing speed
Hi, I've got a large drawing showing views from 3 different assy models. Thing is it's taking an age 10mins + to rebuild even when just moving from sheet 1 to sheet 2. Any tips on how to speed up pls....
1
1

Re: The Green Economy
Honest question....when you refer to your "clients" what exactly do you mean? No need to get real specific....maybe just make in general like what industry you are talking about.
3
3

design table
I'm a new user of SOLID WORKS, and I'm experimenting design tables. I think I've fully understood how to use design tables to configure the internal dimensions of a PART, and to choose the...
5
5

Photoworks Options Window in SolidWorks 2007 Wont Appear
I know this is an older version of SolidWorks but my employer doesn't want to pay for an upgrade but I noticed that when I select "Photoworks->Options" from the menu, nothing happens. Same thing when...
2
2

Fruit Juicing Machines
I remember the first time I got a job that took me *above* the poverty line. Of course, I was 18 when that happened, not in my 50's. LOL!
10
10

Model Request
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a 3D model they could share with me for a tractor? I'm working on a design of a product/mechanism where I need to connect up to the PTO on the back of a tractor,...

Re: History Based Modeling (SolidWorks) Dumped And Replaced With Direct Modeling (CoCreate)
with our former 3D CAD system was frustrating because large models would cause the system to crash ? and we were losing data! With CoCreate Modeling, we can work with large models easily; design is...

History Based Modeling (SolidWorks) Dumped And Replaced With Direct Modeling (CoCreate)
Seems they lacked due diligence when evaluating the first CAD package they bought. Much like you, they went with the CAD du jour based on adverts and demos rather than actually making a list of their...
4
4

Re: Push, Pull, Shape Moves To A Whole New Level
Why do you insist on acting like this is ground breaking news??? CadKey had these tools at least 12 years ago....back then, even Boeing used to use CadKey to get their complex lofted wing surfaces....
4
4

Re: Intelligent Concept Design In A Direct Modeler
How long have you been blabbering about how this is going to take over the world Jon? Remember, HSMWorks was gonna take over the world too. What ever happened with that? [ I'm committed to working...