[Newbies]:

Hi, I am very newbies amateur of SolidWorks, not professional designer. I have a stupid question: I have make this:

problem is: if I want rotate it I must selected all single part(in example I have selected the blue part). Is possible and how I can binded or joined (the correctly name is "assembly"?)the parts. I want my design as a solid body.

The name correctly is "assembly"? Thanks

Reply to
Ciccio

Not 100% sure what your asking..

I would suggest going through the Solidworks Tutorials that come with the program. You can find them under the Help menu.

Reply to
tnik