3d sketch

A new question as beginner in SW use (release 2008).

Pattern facilityes appear to vanish in the SKETCH TOOLBOX, while in 3d sketching. Is it normal ?

How to perform a linear or circular pattern in a 3d sketch ?

Many thanks in advance.

Ferruccio Levi

Reply to
ferruccio levi

Ferruccio

You can not do sketch patterns in 3D sketches, try with feature or body patterns instead

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Many thanks again !

But I'm working now with weldments; a 3D lattice structure is usually made by several identical or similar sections; I expected the facility to pattern the sketch and edit the slight different sections, before the insertion of the structural member; patterning and editing the resulting feature is apparently much more complicated.

For the moment, I'm using a set of 2D sketches.

Ferruccio Levi

"Krister_L" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ferruccio levi