1938 Lionel

I have two 1938 Lionel trains. One is a scale model of a Penn. switcher 0-4-0 and the other is a Penn. road engine and 4 metal passenger cars which are green. Is all of this worth anything??

Reply to
Boots

Everything is worth something. It just depends on finding the person that thinks it's worth more to him than the next person.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Boots wrote: I have two 1938 Lionel trains. One is a scale model of a Penn. switcher

0-4-0 and the other is a Penn. road engine and 4 metal passenger cars which are green. Is all of this worth anything??

------------------------------------------------ Charles Siegel has an on-line price guide that might help:

"Greenberg's Lionel Trains Pocket Price Guide--2005 Edition" is an inexpensive book that covers Lionel production from 1901-2004:

Many find values by browsing e-Bay.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains: