Ad: British Posters, Poster Boards, Station Signs in all scales from Stanthea Models

Stanthea Models produces a wide range of packs of self-adhesive authentic British posters, poster boards, and station signs in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and 7mm scales. Please visit our on-line shop at

Items for other scales, and anything you don't see in our shop, can most likely be produced to order Despatches worldwide

Regards Stanthea Models

Reply to
Stanthea Models