added animated mechanical signs to my layout

I run my layout digitally and I recently added the capability to display the arrival and departures on an external monitor that can be
hung on the wall.
Images of the result can be seen at http://layout.mixmox.com/1/remote-sign
Dale http://layout.mixmox.com http://remotesign.mixmox.com

Terrific! I also like your layout. Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links

Thanks... I have spent the last couple of weeks adding sound to the mechanical sound program and I should have the sound version posted soon...
Dale http://remotesign.mixmox.com

Version 2.0 with sounds features is now available... http://remotesign.mixmox.com
Dale