web-site up-date

I have improved the durability of my paper bag scenery by spraying foam between two layers of paper. See it at, http://www.rrscenery.com

--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

azrock wrote:

azr:
Except for the foam, this is basically the old John Allen 'paper towel and texture paint' method, only you're mixing your own 'texture paint' and applying it in place. Neat idea. How do you keep the foam from bulging the paper?
(In the same way, Howard Zane's glue-and-paper technique from a recent magazine was the almost-forgotten paper-and-bluing method, done with modern materials. Now I want to see somebody find a substitute for asbestos furnace cement so we can see Whit Towers' favorite method reborn!)
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track, some grids, and some bolts.