Am I being paranoid or is someone out to get me?

It all depends on where I am posting. I have two other newsgroups that scream bloody murder if I post at the bottom. EXCUSE ME IF I FORGOT WHERE I WAS AT.

Do try not to shout, theres no need - esp on uk.rec.models.rail. May I ask why you dont do it for all groups, they all have the same convention ?
Cheers, Simon

All other groups that I converse in post at the top.
On 8/6/2008 4:34 PM Crest Hill, Illinois spake thus:

Let me guess: those are Micro$oft newsfroups?

Perhaps the Cliff Richard fan club (Washington Branch) like the photo ?
Bevan
On Aug 1, 8:17pm, "Bevan Price" <meVIAfreeukFULLSTOPcom> wrote:

Perhaps the Apostrophe Protection Society don't like the caption.
On Aug 1, 12:17pm, "Bevan Price" <meVIAfreeukFULLSTOPcom> wrote:

There's still a Cliff Richard fan club?
I'd heard he'd passed on due to alcohol poisoning.
-Pete

Yes, but are the ones without COMMAn sense?
--
Mike Hughes
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:18:01 +0100, Mike Hughes

Perhaps it just shows that the US national security bods have a sense of humour as well!
Fred X
[snip]

You could never accuse them of having a sense of humour, a more po-faced bunch I've never come across. Latin American dictatorships have a better sense of humour.
--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.

(In Bugs Bunny's voice): He don't know them very well, do he?
-Pete
Fred X wrote:

I doubt they would appreciate the irony in your remark.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p13857145.html
("Europe's Heaviest Train" plaque on 59 005 at Merehead, 26 Jun 1994)

Does it matter which Black Sabbath track you play - they all sound alike to me, and have never understood any of the words. Especially when live (Leicester De Montfort 197....something).
Cheers, Simon

I think they pretty much all start out with something akin to "LUCIFER, DO YOUR DUTY! SLAM MY HEAD AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY! WHAM! BAM! THANK YOU NELL! WE'RE ALL ABOARD AMTRACK TO HELL!!" and rapidly go downhill from there.
No, don't thank me.
-Pete

I think they pretty much all start out with something akin to "LUCIFER, DO YOUR DUTY! SLAM MY HEAD AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY! WHAM! BAM! THANK YOU NELL! WE'RE ALL ABOARD AMTRACK TO HELL!!" and rapidly go downhill from there.
No, don't thank me.
-Pete
You could be right, but its ok as it wasnt a burning question.
Cheers, Simon
Mike Hughes wrote:

Mike I am sure a number of nations have added your basement to their targeting computers!
Tony