American Flyer S Scale Track Lot Bid: $5.83

You are bidding on a lot of American Flyer S scale train track. There are

45 curved pieces of track and 21 straight pieces of track. There is rust on quite a few of these pieces but most should be usable.

Auction: 170181316131 at

J. Shattuck

No I'm not. But YOU are a grade A asshole.

Reply to
Steve Caple

I've been away from RMR for about a year and it's sad to see that the language, rudeness and all around bad manners of the group and Greg Procter and his comments haven't changed much.

-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

On 12/29/2007 12:23 AM Roger T. spake thus:

So speaking of rudeness, are those comments directed towards Steve or towards the eBay-posting abuser?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

The person who wrote the "grade A" above.

Plus others who seem to have an attitude when they post on what is, after all, simply a newsgroup to discuss "toy trains".

I was hoping it had improved but I guess not. The only imporvement is all the political crap seems to have faded away.

-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:-

48° 25' North Longitude: 123° 21' West

Reply to
Roger T.

David, I'm not the eBay posting abuser. This is a newsgroup about toy trains isn't it? Please post the scope and use of this newsgroup for all to see or shut-up.

Reply to
J. Shattuck

Funny, you could have fooled me. Must be all those messages about junk you've got on Ebay.

This is a newsgroup about toy trains

Actually, no it isn't. It's about model railroading - there is a difference.

Don't bother responding - I won't see it - I never read my killfile.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

They are all toys...to perpetuate differently is elitism!

Reply to
Whodunnit

wrote

Uh, in the same sense that *most* human possessions are toys, yes.

Nothing wrong with being elite. Only people it bothers are those who'll never qualify as such themselves, and who know it.

Reply to
P. Roehling