American Flyer S Scale Track Lot Bid: $5.83

You are bidding on a lot of American Flyer S scale train track. There are 45 curved pieces of track and 21 straight pieces of track. There is rust on
quite a few of these pieces but most should be usable.
Auction: 170181316131 at www.ebay.com
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:00:57 -0800, J. Shattuck wrote:

No I'm not. But YOU are a grade A asshole.
--
Steve

I've been away from RMR for about a year and it's sad to see that the language, rudeness and all around bad manners of the group and Greg Procter and his comments haven't changed much.
-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West
On 12/29/2007 12:23 AM Roger T. spake thus:

So speaking of rudeness, are those comments directed towards Steve or towards the eBay-posting abuser?

The person who wrote the "grade A" above.
Plus others who seem to have an attitude when they post on what is, after all, simply a newsgroup to discuss "toy trains".
I was hoping it had improved but I guess not. The only imporvement is all the political crap seems to have faded away.
-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Roger T. Home of the Great Eastern Railway at:- http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra / Latitude: 48 25' North Longitude: 123 21' West
David, I'm not the eBay posting abuser. This is a newsgroup about toy trains isn't it? Please post the scope and use of this newsgroup for all to see or shut-up.

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 07:19:43 -0800, J. Shattuck wrote:

Funny, you could have fooled me. Must be all those messages about junk you've got on Ebay.
This is a newsgroup about toy trains
Actually, no it isn't. It's about model railroading - there is a difference.
Don't bother responding - I won't see it - I never read my killfile.

They are all toys...to perpetuate differently is elitism!
Uh, in the same sense that *most* human possessions are toys, yes.

Nothing wrong with being elite. Only people it bothers are those who'll never qualify as such themselves, and who know it.