Amtrak ACELA

No argument there :-)

Ah, well, Paul - when all's said and done, they're just a tool to do a job with. You choose the tool that best suits the task. I've worked with both platforms, and they've both given me grey hairs!

If I had a choice, it would be to dispense with computers entirely!

All the best,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Like maybe to Netscape? Mozilla? Two tin cans and a string?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Plain and simple: It helps out Dan Merkel, who has vision problems. It's really not that difficult, and a very nice gesture to help him out when he composes his messages.

It's really that simple.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

But not needed. Most newsreaders allow you to set any font size you'd like. Mine will go up to 72 point type.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard