Another RIP....

Rick Henderson(owner of Hendy's Hobbies in Rochester, MN) passed away this week. Jerry will still be running the store for at least the next

3 months, but I sort of expect it to be sold or closed. Another 'Good' LHS is now on the 'edge' - This leaves a 1 1/2 hour drive to Mpls/St Paul for 'real' train shops if we lose this one. The 'Thousand Lakes Region' of the NMRA has lost Rich Meyers(Champ Decals), Gene Suter, Paul Nelson, and Don Thies in the past year.....

Jim Bernier

Reply to
Jim Bernier