Ping: Rick Dickinson

I'm looking for Rick Dickinson's email address. (Lost it with my server
change a few months ago.)
--
Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President
NAR Section 614
NAR 79986 L3

Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
His SCRA newsletter was returned by the Post Office. Moved and forwarding order expired. I imagine he might be findable through his website or the ROC website:
it looks like he let his site die..... Let's try ROC:
not there either....
You could always try finding him on one of the Yahoogroups.
Good luck. If you reach him, tell him to update his mailing address with SCRA (if he wants any future mailings).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Huh? I'm still seeing the "Rocketry Organization of California" website at
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
Oops! Sorry, typo on my part,
SkyPirate
Somebody must have an address!!!!!!!!
Here's why I need it so badly. He has the rocketmaterials.org domain for me. It now points to
new rocketmaterials website is at
and I need the domain to point there.
BTW, check it out, it's pretty cool.
ARGH!
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
Well, this time it's just an acquaintance. I tried that a few days ago. It's no good. You should know by now I wouldn't come in here whining if I didn't exhaust all apparent avenues. ;-)
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
I thought the owner of the name could only do that????
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
Its actually at:

and is fully up and working.
Nick Anderson Rocket Web Desgin

Nick Anderson
And all thanks to you!
(Still looking for Rick Dickinson!)
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
the
Reply to
Doc
Conspiracy Theories Regarding the Disappearance of Rick Dickinson:
Theory No. 1 Rick Dickinson was a fictitious name used by Saddam Hussein Rick's last post to RMR was December 6, 2003. Saddam Hussein was captured by U.S. forces outside Tikrit, Iraq on December 13, 2003. Theory No. 2 Rick Dickinson is Currently in the Witness Protection Program Doc's original "Ping: Rick Dickinson" message was posted on January 26, 2004. Martha Stewart's trial on charges of financial fraud and obstruction of justice trail began on January 27, 2004.
Coincidences? We may never know.
Reply to
Mark Recktenwald
One way to find out if he is alive is to continue to plant seeds/lures.
Lots of top posting and mis-spellings.
BRANDT
STEIN
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
"Here!" Oh.....never mind.
John
Reply to
John Stein
That's a good trick. It's like setting out bait. Eventually he'll come out from hiding. His ears are burning and he just can't figure out why.
:-)