Ping: Rick Dickinson

I'm looking for Rick Dickinson's email address. (Lost it with my server change a few months ago.)

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

His SCRA newsletter was returned by the Post Office. Moved and forwarding order expired. I imagine he might be findable through his website or the ROC website:

it looks like he let his site die..... Let's try ROC:
not there either....

You could always try finding him on one of the Yahoogroups.

Good luck. If you reach him, tell him to update his mailing address with SCRA (if he wants any future mailings).

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Huh? I'm still seeing the "Rocketry Organization of California" website at

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Oops! Sorry, typo on my part,

SkyPirate

Somebody must have an address!!!!!!!!

Here's why I need it so badly. He has the rocketmaterials.org domain for me. It now points to

new rocketmaterials website is at
and I need the domain to point there.

BTW, check it out, it's pretty cool.

ARGH!

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Well, this time it's just an acquaintance. I tried that a few days ago. It's no good. You should know by now I wouldn't come in here whining if I didn't exhaust all apparent avenues. ;-)

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

I thought the owner of the name could only do that????

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Its actually at:

and is fully up and working.

Nick Anderson Rocket Web Desgin

Nick Anderson

And all thanks to you!

(Still looking for Rick Dickinson!)

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

the

Reply to
Doc

Conspiracy Theories Regarding the Disappearance of Rick Dickinson:

Theory No. 1 Rick Dickinson was a fictitious name used by Saddam Hussein Rick's last post to RMR was December 6, 2003. Saddam Hussein was captured by U.S. forces outside Tikrit, Iraq on December 13, 2003. Theory No. 2 Rick Dickinson is Currently in the Witness Protection Program Doc's original "Ping: Rick Dickinson" message was posted on January

26, 2004. Martha Stewart's trial on charges of financial fraud and obstruction of justice trail began on January 27, 2004.

Coincidences? We may never know.

Reply to
Mark Recktenwald

One way to find out if he is alive is to continue to plant seeds/lures.

Lots of top posting and mis-spellings.

BRANDT

STEIN

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

"Here!" Oh.....never mind.

John

Reply to
John Stein

That's a good trick. It's like setting out bait. Eventually he'll come out from hiding. His ears are burning and he just can't figure out why.

:-)