Aussies?

To all Aussies

Could you please direct me to the different firms that supply Peco, Hornby etc in Melbourne, or if much cheaper, online in Australia? Also, where would I go to buy second hand Peco, Superquick, Tri-ang, Hornby and Wrenn products?

Many thanks

Steve -Kilmore Victoria

Reply to
mindesign

Branchline in Croydon, Victoria for starters, have all of the above.

who apparently have very good mail order. I live nearby so I can't say from personal experience :-)

Kevin Martin

ps Are you a member of the BRMA?

Reply to
Kevin Martin

g'day Kevin

Thanks! Will look up their site now......

No I am not a member of the BRMA - don't know what it is.

British Rail Modeller's Assn.?

Reply to
mindesign

Howdy

For second hand item the Aussie Ebay site has plenty to keep you happy. I check in from time to time (I'm a Kiwi) and see what going on. I'm modelling HO American but have noticed a lot of Hornby etc at the Aussie Ebay site

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Nichols

g'day Nigel

Thanks. I have been checking eBay a fair bit - all over the world actually - American site even has Hornby stuff, and often cheap as it doesn't command the following I guess.

I just need to get clear about prices so I don't get done over, as it were

:)

After all, auctions "can" tend to get emotional and as we all know:

Auction+emotion=poverty

Reply to
mindesign

This link was passed along to me as a source for some Baldwin prototypes. I can't say how the prices are at this place but they are in OZ, have some really neat trains and do carry Hornby and Peco. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

whoops ........forgot the link

Bruce Favinger

hi Bruce

thanks for the link! Bloody pretty gear there

big dollar but you can see where the money goes, when its metal

Reply to
mindesign