Dapol Couplers in Aussie

G'day, I have a Dapol gunpowder van that has busted its coupler. Seems to be significantly weaker than my ancient Tri-ang and Hornby gear. Where can I get replacements? Preferably in Melbourne. Also are there any sites that have info on the various couplers that Hornby, Wrenn, Dapol, Airfix etc are/have used? Google is not yielding good results.

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield

Mark, Steve at Branch Line in Croydon has all sorts of bits & pieces.

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Here is a link to it.

Keith Willcocks

Indeed, but you won't find stuff like the OP wants on the web site.

Reply to
Kevin Martin

No, but he will find contact information and address.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Thanks guys, A kind gentleman has found some for me it would seem.

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield