Biggest Layout

Christopher A. Lee wrote:

Hello, and this link,

http://vimeo.com/5198207
, will take you to the host site that also has additional Bekonscot videos including a larger "light" railway that people can ride. Sincerely,
--
John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil

Naval Research Laboratory
J. B. Wood wrote:

You did say "etc" when you were listing scales, so I imagine the trophy for largest layout would probably go to some live steamer with lots of land who has graded and laid out all of the rails and ties mostly on his own. Can't give you specific names, but I have seen articles at times about a live steamer that appears to have done most of their own work building a railroad on their land.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me