BLI - Blueline HO AC6000CW

Hello,

Just wanted to get a feel from owners of the BLI/Blueline what they thought of their HO AC6000CW diesels. I'm considering purchasing a couple AC 6000's from BLI's latest run. In the past, I had purchased Atlas and Proto 2000 with sound and love it. I do have the BLI N&W Class A and it seems to be a good unit.

Any input would be helpfull.

Regards,

Joe

Reply to
R Joe Armstrong II

Jon Miller

Broadway is mostly a seller of vapor. Their last two runs of AC6000's never turned into real product. I would wait to see and hear one of these in the flesh, which may be a long wait.

Reply to
markmathus