BLI - Blueline HO AC6000CW

Hello,
Just wanted to get a feel from owners of the BLI/Blueline what they thought of their HO AC6000CW diesels. I'm considering purchasing a couple AC 6000's
from BLI's latest run. In the past, I had purchased Atlas and Proto 2000 with sound and love it. I do have the BLI N&W Class A and it seems to be a good unit.
Any input would be helpfull.
Regards,
Joe

Don't believe any of the BlueLine sound units are available yet. There will be some reviews of them on the Yahoo Groups when someone gets one. Try DCC sound. These are moderated groups and better behaved than this one.

Broadway is mostly a seller of vapor. Their last two runs of AC6000's never turned into real product. I would wait to see and hear one of these in the flesh, which may be a long wait.