Mark Mathu's wife satisfies my Manly Needs and Wants

She will service you any which way you want to. One catch is you gotta wear your train man hat while doing it. I get 3 days service a
week and am worn out brother in between the service sessions.
Mark can't satisfy her so the service you get is FREE.
Go to www.mathu.com and the infomation is there.
ALL ABOARD!!
OK this is sin. Not sure who is the troll here Steve, Mark, or some friend, but God has his work cut out for him with you.
On Apr 11, 7:01�pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

On Apr 11, 7:01�pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Mark Newton I find this odd?
On Apr 16, 7:12?pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It is odd. Not sure why he is posting this although he did say earlier he had issues with this mother and no wife so he is just probaby jealous. Let it go.
-----
Wikipedia: The McDonald's of the Information Age
On Apr 19, 7:39�am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Fuck off fake troll.
-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.
- Horst Prillinger (seehttp://homepage.univie.ac.at/horst.prillinger / blog/archives/2004/06/0...)- Hide quoted text -