Mark Mathu's wife satisfies my Manly Needs and Wants

She will service you any which way you want to. One catch is you gotta wear your train man hat while doing it. I get 3 days service a week and am worn out brother in between the service sessions.

Mark can't satisfy her so the service you get is FREE.

Go to

and the infomation is there.

ALL ABOARD!!

Reply to
MarkNewtonHere

curtmchere

Mark Newton I find this odd?

Reply to
markmathus

It is odd. Not sure why he is posting this although he did say earlier he had issues with this mother and no wife so he is just probaby jealous. Let it go.

-----

Wikipedia: The McDonald's of the Information Age

Reply to
davidnebenzahl

Fuck off fake troll.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

DavidNebenzahl