Bruce is a good guy

Bruce, I gotta give you a hand. You are always helpful and friendly with everyone on this group. You are good people.

John

Man I wish I was moving to Santa Fe. Love it up there. I don't know any > Model Railroaders in that area but I think Malcolm Furlow is just up the > road near Taos. There's sure to be a pack of Rocky Mountain Narrow Gauge > outlaws someone let loose that are running around in the vicinity too. >
Reply to
John Franklin

Thanks John! I'm not sure everyone would agree with you as I've ruffled a few feathers here and there. But I hope I've managed to build a few more bridges than I've burnt. Thanks again, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Well I KNOW I have ruffled some feathers over the years, but hey I am here for the sake of the hobby. You are welcome. Did you ever find homes for all those puppies you found yourself blessed with last year?

Reply to
John Franklin

John, We found homes for the puppies even before they were ready to be weaned. They were beautiful. So now we are down to three dogs, two cats and a lizard. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger