Building an Athearn covered hopper...

Wow, between Gary and I, two tutorials in one day! :)

I remember a few months back there was much knashing of teeth about building an Athearn covered hopper. I said it wasn't that hard, so putting my money where my mouth is, you can now see exactly how I build one without any problems...

Enjoy!

(Note, this is not linked off of any of my pages, so you can only find it from this newsgroup post ATM).

Cheers!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Kohl

Nice. I throw the athearn weight away and use lead or other objects in the three hopper chutes, secured with caulk. The car as is is too light and wobbles, this cures those problems.

an Athearn covered hopper. I said it wasn't that

build one without any problems...

this newsgroup post ATM).

Reply to
MrRathburne