Building Kit

I was looking through my old model railroad items and found a kit by the name of Bret's Brewery. The kit looks like it would not be for a novice
(like me). anyone out there ever assembled this kit?
Don Rhone spake thus:

Who makes it? What's the material?
--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.