canadian railway modeller collection

Last chance,
Complete collection 170 issues
Starts at $0.99

xross canada (AB to QC) delivery available in May
Box is approx 35lbs
Reply to
mike_sla3
Canada goes from Newfoundland to British Columbia, the last time I looked.
Reply to
Brian Smith
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:43:47 GMT, "Brian Smith" looking at the little round light at the end of the tunnel found these unused words floating about:
On a -=map=- or in an alphabetical listing? d'OH!
Kirk Splaat.
Reply to
J. A. Mc.
Where would 'metro Canada' be? If I had to guess, I would have to say that is a term of affection that the Uppity Canadians (AKA people from Ontario) call their third world province. {;^Þ
Reply to
Brian Smith
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:23:09 GMT, "Brian Smith" found these unused words floating about:
Hint - both -=are=- 'real life', just how you look at the data.
Kirk Splaat
Reply to
J. A. Mc.
Sounds to me like the OP was describig his motoring plans for th summer, Alberta on th west o Quebec City on the east, rather tahn tring to describe he breadth of current Canada, I.E. BC to S. Johns, after he Newfies in 1948 maade the terrible mistake of allowing Canada to join Newfoundland. .
Reply to
Jim McLaughlin
I gotta' clean the Pepsi residue out f this keyboard.
Apologies for the typos. That should have read:
" Sounds to me like the OP was describing his motoring plans for the summer,
Just an observation from a |'merkin who knws a tad bit of Canadian history and geography.
Reply to
Jim McLaughlin
Nothing, it's a great place. Wouldn't want to put it in lesser company. Of course they DID rename Dorval airport to Pierre Elliot Trudeau - guess that makes it the nouveau PET, eh?
Reply to
Steve Caple

Site Timeline

  • Anybody in this forum into running G gauge trains? I got out of O scale back in...

    Model Railroad