Caple Newton at it again (sigh)

He was quiet for a while, but now, a new trick by the head troll.

He fakes a person (Irene) then blasts her posts. And yet, STILL nothing train related or postive by this head troll.

I am watching you "Steve/Mark" and so it God. You cannot hide.

Reply to
curtmchere

Mark Newton wrote in news:46493D3A.2080606 @dodo.com.au:

*snip: A reply to a troll*

*plonk*

Reply to
Puckdropper

I can never decide which is more pointless - announcing with great fanfare that you are leaving rmr, or that you are killfiling someone.

Either way, why bother to announce the fact?

Reply to
Mark Newton

(crossposting to alt.usenet.kooks and alt.troll removed)

Again, which god are you shilling for? Baal? Vishnu? Zeus? Apollo? Amon Ra? Mithras? Thor? Wotan? The Golden Calf?

Which hell is waiting for me? Do I have a room reserved? Does it have hot and cold running torments?

Are you a complete and utter f****it?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Mark Newton spake thus:

[whatever]

Mark--just ignore the bugger. That's what the rest of us are doing here.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl