Curved Tressle Bridge

I am in the process of scratch building a curved tressle bridge from wood strips that I made using a ban saw. However, I misplaced the
images that I was using as references. I was hoping that one of you may know a link to a layout image of a curved tressle bridge that I could view.
Many Thanks! Matt
Building a curved trestle bridge is no different than the straight trestle bridge except that the bents are placed perpendicular to the radius of the track. This means that longintunatal pieces all need ot be done to the spacings needed to make them meet the bents. The track supporting timbers are cut to go between each bent and the track is alid on top in the arc needed by the curve.