DC sound?

I have DC N-scale. What recommendations would you have to add sound (both diesel and steam)?

Reply to
Doug

P-B-L Foreground Sound Systems (FSS) I & II's will do that. Use the Line audio out to an older Tuner/Amp to small speakers along the layout. Run that output of the amp through DPST or rotary switches, and you have sound that will follow the train. The FSS's do both auto-chuff and diesel, and don't require any mod to the loco's. They show up on ebay.

Best of luck, RJ

Reply to
Radiodial