FA: 397 Operating Coal Loader (#6-14004)

Flip a switch and watch the coal fly! With the 397 Operating Coal Loader, you can fill hopper after hopper with Lionel coal. Simply load coal into the 397 by either dumping it in from a coal dump car, emptying a bag of coal into the receiving tray, or in conjunction with the 456R Operating Coal Ramp (6-14005), dump the coal from an elevated 3456 Operating Hopper (sold separately). The vibration of the running motor causes the coal to move to the back of the loader where a conveyor waits to send it up and over into the car below. You won't grow tired of watching and playing with this fun accessory.

Features:

Precision can motor, Die-cast base, Stamped metal conveyor support and frame, Detailed molded tray and engine cover, Rubber conveyor belt, Illuminated #70 Yard Light, Bag of Lionel coal, Controller included. Dimensions: 10 1/6" Length, 7 7/16" Width, 6" Height

Reply to
MileHi Trains

I just love the bright red and yellow plastic!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Steve Caple wrote

I'm glad you like it. Perhaps you would like to purchase it to add it to your set?

Reply to
MileHi Trains

It's pretty low priority - I've got to get lots of little rubber Army men to go with the missile launcher and searchlight car first. And I've got to paint the missile launcher first. I got it from my sister and it's pink.

Reply to
Steve Caple