FA: Berg's Brass NSW 46 Class Electric Locomotive Model (Ebay, .au)

Hi everyone,
I've listed a Berg's Brass HO Scale NSW 46 class electric locomotive model for sale on Ebay. The model is in mint condition, and it's extremely rare,
with only a limited run being produced by KMT for Berg's Hobbies...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item20003838097&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Please let me know if you have any questions about the model before bidding. If you're not in Australia and would like to know about costs for shipping and insurance, I can get you a tentative quote but remember that the insurance component will depend on the final sale price.
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Galleries, Forums, Links, Data, etc.! Send email to