FA: Overland Models # OMI-1347 centre flat card + transformer load

Hi everyone,

I've listed one my HO scale brass models for sale on Ebay:

- OMI-1347 HO Brass Centre Flat Car with Transformer Load (1)

The model is located in Sydney, Australia and the sale currency is Australian dollars. World-wide shipping is available.

Please contact me if you have any questions or queries BEFORE bidding! 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick