FA: SHAY LOCOMOTIVE: Titan of the Timber SIGNED 1971 Hardcover

Beautiful 1st Edition coffee table book on the Shay Locomotive by Michael Koch.
Limited edition (#2338). SIGNED and inscribed by author on limited
edition page. Maroon boards with gilt lettering and decoration. 486 pages, photos and illus throughout. Also a construction list of every Shay locomotive built, a biography of the inventor, and a corporate history of the Lima Locomotive Works. Book has been stored in original shipping box since publication. Would be "As New" except for some light speckling/foxing to jacket. 4 photos showing all condition detail.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&iteme69807192&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Way back when, I've seen thta book go for $600. Hope that you get something near that as I've got two copies of the book which I bought new. I'll note that all of the books are "signed" and a truely signed book would have two signatures of the author in it.