FA:Walthers Cornerstone Paper Mill AND Rotary Dumper kits

Both Walthers Cornerstone Paper Mill AND Rotary Dumper kits in one auction

Last one in my RR to Sawdust series...for now. Picking up the my new band saw this weekend. ;)

Happy tRails...

Reply to
Ron

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:47:42 -0500, "Ron" purred:

I wish the scale were mentioned somewhere I would be interested but since scale isn't mentioned I will pass on it. It is always useful to mention the scale in the title so we know whether it will be interesting to a buyer before they go to the site.

cat

Reply to
cat