Finally got to Strasburg Rail Road...

If your ever in the Lancaster PA area, it's definitely worth the trip :)
Reply to
Dale Kramer
While there, hope you drove around the corner and visited the TCA Museum - next to Caboose motel which has operating layout in many scales and probably has over 300 brass H0 scale import locomotives on display.
Ray Hobin NMRA Life # 1735; TCA # HR-78-12540; ARHS # 2421 Durham, NC [Where tobacco was king; now The City of Medicine]
My reply address is correct as a correct reply address is more important to me than the time spent deleting SPAM.
Reply to
TCol
If your ever in the Lancaster PA area, it's definitely worth the trip :) ---------------------------------------------------- I agree. Here are some links:
Strasburg Railroad:
TCA's Toy Train Museum:
Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania:
History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:
Bill
I was there in the spring. Highly recommended. I took some pictures and they are on my web site at http://
Ed.
in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com, Corelane at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 7/30/03 3:43 PM:
> Strasburg & the surrounding country is definitely wortha trip. I went some > years ago. Recently joined the TCA and try to get up there once or twice a > year. Truely beautiful country. Lots of train-related activities.
Reply to
Edward A. Oates