Finally got to Strasburg Rail Road...

If your ever in the Lancaster PA area, it's definitely worth the trip :)

Reply to
Dale Kramer

While there, hope you drove around the corner and visited the TCA Museum

- next to Caboose motel which has operating layout in many scales and probably has over 300 brass H0 scale import locomotives on display.

Ray Hobin NMRA Life # 1735; TCA # HR-78-12540; ARHS # 2421 Durham, NC [Where tobacco was king; now The City of Medicine]

My reply address is correct as a correct reply address is more important to me than the time spent deleting SPAM.

Reply to
TCol

Dale=A0Kramer wrote: If your ever in the Lancaster PA area, it's definitely worth the trip :)

---------------------------------------------------- I agree. Here are some links:

Strasburg Railroad:

TCA's Toy Train Museum:
Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania: