Re: Is Siderodromophobia off topic?

: Who can tell me if Siderodromophobia is off topic?
:
: Terry
Good question - fear of trains, fear of railroads and fear of train travel
might be overcome by continued participation in this news group, especially
if you actually do something with the models. This group can be therapeutic,
I guarantee! Listen in for awhile.
Reply to
KTØT
I'm afraid you are off track with this one...
--Dan
Reply to
Dan O'Connor
Finally jumped the rails, huh? Poor guy!
David.
Reply to
David F.