Re: Is Siderodromophobia off topic?

Good question - fear of trains, fear of railroads and fear of train travel might be overcome by continued participation in this news group, especially if you actually do something with the models. This group can be therapeutic, I guarantee! Listen in for awhile.

Reply to
KTØT

I'm afraid you are off track with this one...

--Dan

Reply to
Dan O'Connor

Finally jumped the rails, huh? Poor guy!

David.

Reply to
David F.