Re: Starting my N scale project...

I also have sone links to what it looks like so far...

David Deans

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here and I have decided to start a N scale project that I have wanted to do for quite some time. I have a number of options as to what I can do with this layout and I am thinnking of creating a lake in the middle with houses around it and a road running all the way around the inside track. The spaces in between the two seperated tracks are going to be offices, warehouses, etc.... If anyone has any ideas and and words of encouragement, I am all for it.....

I also have sone links to what it looks like so far...

David Deans

My Cats love Trains!

But sometimes.... just sometimes, I wish they didn't love them quite so much!

David.

Reply to
David F.

I also have sone links to what it looks like so far...

David Deans

Do you have any pictures of the cats playing with the trains?

Reply to
D&Hfan